We are all impressed of your kindness and flexibility. We felt safe with your drivers and they are nice to all of us with…
Boeing Factory Tour
Learn about Boeing’s history
Tour the Boeing Plant & Future of Flight Exhibit
Experience the modern marvel of commercial jet production on this one-of-a-kind tour. The Boeing assembly plant is home to legendary planes like the 747, 777, and the world’s most advanced jetliner, the 787 Dreamliner. You have an opportunity to learn about Boeing’s long and storied history, go inside the world’s largest building to view airplanes in various stages of assembly and hang out on the Strato Deck for some plane spotting. This visit also includes the Future of Flight Exhibit, which offers interesting interactive exhibits, a flight simulator, and a mockup of the ultra-modern Dreamliner Interior.
Learn about the extensive history of the airline
An opportunity to gain insight into the planes of the future
Lots of interactive exhibits - the future of flight, flight simulator and more!
The building itself is considered to be one of the largest, in volume, in the world
Click the Tabs to Find out More
Adult: $75 per person (general pickup) or $84.00 per person (hotel pick-up)
Children ages 6-12 (must be at least 48 inches tall to attend tour): $52 per person
Pick-up available at all downtown Seattle hotels or general pick-up location downtown
7 days a week
Available at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, though not during the 1 ½ hour factory tour
Future of Flight Exhibit
Through the interactive learning zones of the Future of Flight Aviation Center Gallery, you learn just how far we’ve come in aviation design and where we’re headed in the future.
Boeing Factory Tour
The Boeing Tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 777, and 787 Dreamliner jets being assembled on the Everett production line before they take to the sky. The manufacturing complex is recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest building in the world by volume. The building has grown over the years to enclose 472 million cubic feet of space (13.3 million cubic meters). Its footprint covers 98.3 acres (39.8 hectares). Come tour this massive complex and let your imagination take flight on this Boeing tour from Seattle!
- Visitors must be at least 4 ft. (122 cm) tall to take the Boeing Factory Tour.
- Please, no babies in arms and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No personal items are allowed on the factory tour. You may leave your purse, camera, cell phone, binoculars, backpack, etc. in our locked tour shuttle, or use a locker at the Future of Flight for free.
- The 90-minute Boeing factory tour involves walking a short distance (about 1/3 mile/½ km), climbing two sets of stairs, and riding an elevator; the tour can be taken by visitors in a wheelchair with advance notice. A limited number of complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Future of Flight.
- Strollers are not allowed on the factory tour.
- Restrooms are available at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, but not during the factory tour.
- Admission to the Boeing Tour includes free access to the Aerospace Gallery and Strato Deck observation area along with the Boeing Photo Booth.
See What Our Guests Have to Say
Just wanted to say that your staff is great! The two drivers we had were pleasant and went out of their way to provide…
Great customer service. I will recommend you to the others in my party. Thanks